Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seed sphere level 5 on webshop? :D

seed sphere level 5 on webshop? :D

just want to ask and suggest is it possible to put seed spheres or sockets level 5 in the webshop?
    make it expensive so that it is not that easy to afford both GR credits and/or donations..
    these needs really hard work for players.

i think 2-3years next, our server will hav sphere lvl5 ^^

BK : SeiRen
    MG: ZoLek

There arent (and there wont be) lvl 5 spheres on retail, so maybe there will never be lvl 5 spheres, who knows? ^^
    http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4167/6x7m.jpg
    IGN: javiercar

or maybe just even seed spheres level 3 or seeds only in shop?? xD
    so that the combining of the seed to the sphere will be still in-game process, in can fail or succeed..

we all know that its really hard to make good seeds and they worth too much jewels (in-game)..
    its even more harder for the players those who are not in the allies of the owner of the cs.. (of course that's the idea of cs)
    but.. how the attacking guilds (no socketed items) can defeat the owners if the owners that have good items with full sockets?
    also how about the new comers/players/newbies.. how they can cope up with the old players then..
    know what i mean..

i think in this way our players will keep on reseting and leveling
    just suggesting some options for everybody hehe! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soonUdie View Post
    or maybe just even seed spheres level 3 or seeds only in shop?? xD
    so that the combining of the seed to the sphere will be still in-game process, in can fail or succeed..

we all know that its really hard to make good seeds and they worth too much jewels (in-game)..
    its even more harder for the players those who are not in the allies of the owner of the cs.. (of course that's the idea of cs)
    but.. how the attacking guilds (no socketed items) can defeat the owners if the owners that have good items with full sockets?
    also how about the new comers/players/newbies.. how they can cope up with the old players then..
    know what i mean..

i think in this way our players will keep on reseting and leveling
    just suggesting some options for everybody hehe! thanks
    problem to this one are people who are donators, its like they will just buy all the good stuffs in webshop and just only problem about the lvl/stats/ML

that's why put only seeds on webshop. combining is still in-game. still have the chances of fails and/or success.
    and make the seed web price higher (maybe about 1 or 2 gr credits price per seed? )
    the server also offering ML donation

anyway this is just for suggestion/opinion.. decision is still with the admin.

about me is more fun when we must make seeds xD so seeds in web shop take US this fun.... and we are will made more GR for this...:]
    Many/ManySM/Mariusz/ManyGR/Kliczko

Quote Originally Posted by soonUdie View Post
    that's why put only seeds on webshop. combining is still in-game. still have the chances of fails and/or success.
    and make the seed web price higher (maybe about 1 or 2 gr credits price per seed? )
    the server also offering ML donation

anyway this is just for suggestion/opinion.. decision is still with the admin.
    Are you mental damaged ? 1-2 gr for each seed ?! Then you gotta spend your whole life just to fill 1 socket set lol in the past while I've been playing about 2k credits were like 1k c and the most expensive sphere was 250-300c and you suggest that 1 SEED which might fail to be sold for about 4k credits ?!
    " If you don't have enemies you didn't achieve anything ! "
    HE - Eleanor BM - Rawr

It's a bad suggestion because first,it looks like a lazy-ass one and second,it will reduce the activity(like it wasn't enough) and focus the game only on GR and afk to obtain the wanted build!!
    I remember i came with the same suggestion long-time ago (rejected of course) and i think i changed my mind in the meantime!!
    And about seed sphere lvl5.....Razvan specifically said that he has balanced the game,meaning the exe f.o items (for example sunlight) being almost the same with socket f.o items(for example royal).So the balance was made by marging the sockets to only level 3 BUT you can add 5 options on the item instead of 3 like on the exe items f.o!!!

I'm ending this by telling you to think deeper on this kind of suggestions and check the forum because maybe someone just came with it long-time ago.Trust me,you are not the first on this thread but i hope the last!

Respect
    "Money can't buy you happiness but it's more comfortable to sleep in a mercedes than on a bike"
    BeAstSM

hahahahah lol!

bored people.

Credits to MaliceWish / Stolen of Bahadir : )
    Battle doesnīt need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You donīt ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Donīt ask why I fight.