Thread: Donated, but nobody home.

Angry Donated, but nobody home.

Hello,

I donated for VIP server 4 days ago. No response, nothing updated. Anybody there? Please cancel the request. I regret donating for nothing.

A premium subscription is active on the account "Freaksh0w", for 4 days already, but the username you input doesn't exist as an account, only as a character.
    I don't see any support requests from you, on this matter. Except for this flame thread.

Your money has been refunded, good bye.
    The danger is not artificial intelligence, it's natural stupidity.

what a nab players
    MoHiS / v3nom / BurnBerry / Fataldose

The account is Freakshow with a letter 'o' not a Zero. I believe that is where the mistake was made. My character name has a Zero in place of the letter. How are people supposed to know about these things when there is no communication from PandoraMU stating premium access has begun? An email confirming things with account name, date, time, etc. would have prevented this.

I apologize, I did not mean to 'flame' but you must understand it can be very frustrating.

I copy pasted what you input on the donation page, and it was with a 0. There is no email sent as we didn't set it up for manual activation.
    The danger is not artificial intelligence, it's natural stupidity.

Mistakes can happen. No need to be upset!

Computer Network Security Technician ~ 2 years.