Announcement

Collapse

Code of Conduct (Updated: 9/12/2017)

Dear users,

This is to let you know that our Code of Conduct has been updated, acknowledging to it means keeping your current account status within our community and services.

https://forum.pandoramu.com/forum/mu...ated-9-12-2017
See more
See less

Changes in guild functioning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in guild functioning

ragna,and staff of pandora, Hi,Im DrEvil, i'v been playing in pandora for some time, id say about 6 maybe 7 months im not 100% sure but iv been playing pretty much every day since i started,i play bk rf mg sm summner almost everything,i have a guild , Name is xOGx. ihv had the guild for quite awhile my best friend from child hood is in it playing with me soon my fiance was going to start an elf and my 2 cousins were going to start up iv really been playing mu since brass was the best for bk in global, i donate quite a bit,not that thats any big deal cause alot of people donate,i just feel its a sign of supporting the community,if you make this new change with the guild function,then i can't have my real life friends and family come to pandora,and join my guild we can't have something that is just ours in the pandora community,were forced to join other peoples guilds,or have no guild...i feel not everyone is here to "compete"im here with my friends,to just have fun,and be with eachother, and help one and other, i really really really hope this change in the guild function,can be stopped,for many reasons.. one being i and im sure a number of other people wont be playing in pandora as they once did,anyone who agree's with me,please say something

i truley hope you will consider this,
    as a dedicated gamer,

thanks.

It's a very exciting story , and it's good to have your friends in your guild , but I think that it was clear in Ragnaros post. If you like to be Guild master , send your application . Moreover your guild is not active that much as i see in game , so go for change. On the other hand this idea will balance V and D .One more point , I don't agree that many will stop playing pandora, because actually people are searching for change , and I think that they will be excited . There is no any point on your post .

Comment

Every alliance is obligated to have a PvE / Start-up guild, which solves the "competing" problem.

About "forced to join other peoples guilds" think of it like this, it will not be other people's guild, it will be our server's guilds lead by people we choose based on their application, and if they prove unfit / unruly, they will be replaced.

Comment

alright,well do what you think is best for pandora, hope every has fun.i'v sure had fun knowing all of you, if anyone misses me my email is x20gaudio@gmail.com, later guys

Comment

i miss you already drevil"_

Comment

I think his point here is, some people play this game with friends and family, and they chose to make guilds where they will be staying, like they know each other and they are fine with that since they are many, so with the new guild system, it defeats that purpose

Comment

Yes this is his point. But exactly this is what the change will be. If you want to be in a guild you will not be just with your 2-3 friends and/or your alternate chars. This change will favour more communication with others rather than playing solo so there can be an boost of energy in the gameplay. So you can apply to be gm and if accepted you will join your friends and also other players along with them but you will be still together. Same as if you won't be gm. Just talk to sb and ask if they can take you all there. There will be something interesting in the first days, for sure.

Comment

im not looking for more communication tyrrannus you can assume i only have 2-3 people from where i live playing in this server with me,but in real its more like 8 or 10 people who want to come play with me,i dont need to communicate with anyone in this server at all,maybe im not here to meet people from all corners of the world maybe im just here because i enjoy playing mu, iv spent plenty of my own time and money so why do i have to be involved with some HUGE guild or alliance,instead of making my own choice to play how i want to im being forced to play how other poeple think i should,its taking away my freedom to enjoy the game and play the way i wish,it shouldnt be anyones choice but mine how "Alive" my guild is or how many people i have in it,its my guild.if i want 5 people that i know in real life in my guild ONLY then that should be my choice,not anyone elses, reguardless i wont be playing Pandora MU anymore neither will any of my Friends or Family.For as long as the guild system remains this way.

Comment

As I have said, this new system is good for much more active competition but limits freedom especially in much more passive players who see this game outside the interests in Castle Sieges and duels or who basically want to keep to themselves.

But we should also take time to understand how this new system is a compromise given the current situation of the server. If it works, we all win. If it doesn't, we could always go back...right?
                  sigpic
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  |THERE IS ONE RULE: THERE ARE NO RULES|

Comment

Since Ragna closed the thread that started all of this, I will ask my question here.

When is the deadline for the application for GMs? Since all guilds will be removed by Sunday, when will they be put back / when will GMs be appointed? We can't all be walking around like ronins without guilds.

Thanks.

P.S.
                    Why is this thread under 'Creative Writing'?
                    Last edited by munia; 25th February 2016, 18:52.
                    sigpic
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    |THERE IS ONE RULE: THERE ARE NO RULES|

Comment

Anyway im not sure if this whole guilds change is even important, there are many many other things to do that can increase server (spots, x shop etc). I hope its not just to show that someone still doing "something" for his server.
                      sigpic

Talorus / UhHuH / ThugElf

Comment

Working...
                      X