Announcement

Collapse

Code of Conduct (Updated: 9/12/2017)

Dear users,

This is to let you know that our Code of Conduct has been updated, acknowledging to it means keeping your current account status within our community and services.

https://forum.pandoramu.com/forum/mu...ated-9-12-2017
See more
See less

Lets Change ... !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Change ... !!!

Hello To All !

I want to talk about helping new commers on server!

Why?

Because all the players use Excelents items that they find from
    box +1+2+3+4+5 to craft wings and when a new player join pandora,
    nobody have items for him to help or at least sell it cheap so they
    have an advance in lvling.

My suggestion is for all , Don't make so often HRS from exe items, give them
    free to new commers or sell it cheap so every new player can afford
    to buy some items.

Offcourse about players who sell BOX +1+2+3+4+5

Guyz that boxez are made to be opened and then sell the item inside,
    not the Box, u open it first then if its a crap item exe just sell it
    cheap for begginers like 1 bless + 1 soul .. etc ...

Lets increase the help for new commers so they don't leave anymore!

MM's is working on server to be smooth , and us players from inside lets
    make a differene inside the game!

Cheers!

I'm proud to see someone who is thinking about new comers. It's good idea, and you have my support.
    [MM]Erick , PandoraMu Staff.

Comment

me 1 and my friend Dementus 1 , allways keep 1 offtrade char with cheap exe items for begginers with prices like 1 soul or 1 bless or 1/1.
      its not hard to let 1 offtrade char with excelents that u dont need for your own char.

Comment

Always sold my exc for at least 50% of what other players are pricing it at.
        Had multiple char offtrade ^^
        But now I'm too lazy to go hunt gold. The player who hunt the most is Dambog lol. Wonder where all them exc goes lol.

Comment

I too always set and offtrade char, NO MATTER THE ITEMS HAVE OR HAVE NO LUCK BUT GOOD OPTIONS SUCH ONLY AS ZEN AND DD.

Sometimes if I am lucky to drop NO LUCK but 2 opt DD ZEN, DD HP, DD REF or DD DSR. and SOMETIMES if I am online I will post, looking for newbies who needs the items I dropped from BOK. I give it out for free.

This way, we can certainly help players, make the community grow and inspire them to be good and giving.
          I don't care if they are nice or not, abusive or not, greedy or whatever they may be. We are different persons after all.
          The important thing is they enjoy the game, they grow and get strong.

And, I am quite disappointed on how other players think about themselves,
          especially selling excellent items that has not so good options like+L+ hp+mana, hp only or mana only for 5 bless 5 souls? like come on guys. you should be selling at least has ZEN on it,
          no matter it has NO LUCK. and should be cheap, you can hunt goldens, they cannot. like, really guys?

I hunt goldens too and yes you can see my name all over "Dementus has killed golden blah blah" and wonder where all those items go.
          I do keep the good ones on stash and I DO keep ANY good ones, to complete a set,
          so I can sell it, or give it to the one who is needy, for free
          I just gave a full demonic set+L+ZEN to HitShoot, and a summy weap, free. just to give him a head start.

guys I know in this way it would make new players spoiled but in a way we can help them. just don't stop helping! because this is a very good, well-balanced server that players need to put hard work in order to handle their selves. and starting new here isn't easy, thanks to the /setparty feature that is currently on this server, and the /offtrade too which is really useful.

so see y'all in game, sorry for the long reply, goodbye.
          Last edited by codelink15; 31st August 2017, 07:37.

Be fair, like Zack Fair. Always happy to help those in need!
          IGN Dementus, Hollow and Valentine

Comment

Working...
          X