Announcement

Collapse

Code of Conduct (Updated: 9/12/2017)

Dear users,

This is to let you know that our Code of Conduct has been updated, acknowledging to it means keeping your current account status within our community and services.

https://forum.pandoramu.com/forum/mu...ated-9-12-2017
See more
See less

Bug Reporting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reporting

Hello All,
    I am making this thread to list all the bugs I come across so that they can be tracked for testing and fixing. Please feel free to add any bugs you know of so that I can add them to the list. I hope this will make it easier to track and fix some issues and provide a status when they are resolved.

Please note:
    - This thread is not for discussing or suggesting how you would like to change server settings, pvp balance, or game economy. It is only for bugs.
    - I will try to update the list as much as I can but keep in mind some of these issues might have been fixed before I get to update the status.

1. Characters at max (29rr) missing stats for delaying Marlon quest. (Some characters missing over 7000 points.)
    2. Medusa has no drops.
    3. Ice Storm spell radius affects entire screen and beyond. [Fixed]
    4. Ice Storm freezes allies in castle siege. [Fixed]
    5. Gigantic storm range and damage/speed seems to be bugged. [Fixed]
    6. Sign of lord only stacks up to 5. (Not sure if this was intended but it makes collecting them very taxing on space.)
    7. Adniel NPC cannot be found. (Need to recheck this if he is located in other maps..)
    8. Magriffy/Erohin (not sure of name, LoT boss) has no drops. (Other players reported, I havent checked.)
    9. DL Bird hits beyond the screen. (
    Other players reported, I havent checked.)
    10. Missing drops in bc6/7 ds6/7.
    11. Lvl 380 items are bugged when reseting. You dont get any of the stats / damage.
    12. Aida teleport sometimes bugs and moves u to random bugged location.(
    Other players reported, I havent checked.)
    13. Teleporting out of Loren Market removes Seals. [Fixed]
    14. Some Ancient accessories dont show which set they belong to, bugged title.
    15. Map via "tab" may bug when porting to areas such as rak2, and also after dying. "Cannot open map in this area"

Feel free to contribute, every bug reported & fixed is a step closer to a perfect server

Last edited by LaybacK; 31st March 2017, 20:14.
    sigpic

"3. Ice Storm spell radius affects entire screen and beyond.. (This seems to be fixed when adding into final ML)"
    so if someone don't add max he can still hit over screen? So Sm's just leave it 19/20. Its not a solution.

Still there is no Adniel NPC (for Errtels)
    Did bosses in Acheron have drop?
    What about dl birds range? On CS i was hitting over screen ass well.
    I think that Chain Drive have more range then it should also.(or maybe it was just delay on CS not sure)

hmm that all for now
    Last edited by 4fun; 14th March 2017, 18:08.

Comment

Originally posted by 4fun View Post
      "3. Ice Storm spell radius affects entire screen and beyond.. (This seems to be fixed when adding into final ML)"
      so if someone don't add max he can still hit over screen? So Sm's just leave it 19/20. Its not a solution.
      i believe he meant - adding even 1 point to ice storm mastery, changes skill range.

BC 5-7 and DS 5-7 has no drop. if it's meant to be so, please say so.
      PKers can use M list and move freely.
      lvl 380/400 items doesn't take effect if you are below lvl 400. Possible that same goes for rings/pendants and wings, more tests will be done.
      GTop100 and Top Servers 200 links should be checked. GTop100 mostly gives error after correct vote. Top Servers 200 throws directly to MuOnline page skipping voting step.
      Last edited by RockOn; 14th March 2017, 20:39.
      sigpic
      Credits to PartyRock

Comment

Using, "move": you can move to aida 1 even before you have reached the level stated in "move"(its not red) window and then you end up out of the map with atlans monsters ^^
        .................................................. .................................................. ...........................WARRIORS
        Kedainis SM Curse SUM Conquest DL

Comment

i started using seal when bc start and when we finish it i moved from loren market to lorencia by NPC and seal had gone..
          note:seal was for 30min and bc duration is 15 min,where the left 15min of my seal gone?
          is seal disappear when u sw from server 15 to server 1? that must be fixed
          sigpic
          BK: Finixx DL: Ghetto

Comment

when i rr and i have master level of 15 i can't warp to noria untill 25 instead of 10

Comment

Originally posted by airmazdabo View Post
              when i rr and i have master level of 15 i can't warp to noria untill 25 instead of 10
              ML its not in calculation when u warp , so even u have 300 ml u cant go other place after rr , when u r max 400 lvl ur extra ML will count on bc , cc, ds , etc

Comment

it's done it twice to me so far...ive got a sm i can try again on but so far the elf and gl that i done ML with it has happened to

Comment

this is not a bug. just subtract ur ML from ur level to know ur actual level.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaybacK View Post

13. Teleporting out of Loren Market removes Seals.

how do you get seals without X-shop? Vulcanus buff?
                    Signature???

Comment

Originally posted by DarkEdge View Post
                      how do you get seals without X-shop? Vulcanus buff?
                      BC reward
                      sigpic

†dEViLdRoN† . † 420daKOZZI†

Comment

Originally posted by LaybacK View Post
                        this is not a bug. just subtract ur ML from ur level to know ur actual level.
                        so when i rr and have only 10 lvl i should be able to teleport to noira...the masterlevel doesnt come back until i hit 400 again...if i have 15ml when i rr i can't warp to noria until lvl 25 because of a bug not because i have masterlevels

Comment

25-15=10
                          sigpic
                          Credits to PartyRock

Comment

When I RR i start at level 201.(Example)
                            This means I am level 1, with 200 ML. Once I reach level 233 (200ML+33Actual) I can teleport to devias 2. The ML will always show but its not ur actual level. Just always subtract ur ML from the level you see and u will know your actual level -__-
                            sigpic

Comment

when i rr i start at lvl 1 not what ever my master level is +1. until i hit 400 i never see a master level show up on my level...next time i rr i'll SS it maybe that will help out some

Comment

Working...
                              X