Announcement

Collapse

Code of Conduct (Updated: 9/12/2017)

Dear users,

This is to let you know that our Code of Conduct has been updated, acknowledging to it means keeping your current account status within our community and services.

https://forum.pandoramu.com/forum/mu...ated-9-12-2017
See more
See less

socked items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• socked items

Good Morning,

i have to sugestion about socket items, i think that our server should have socket with 5 opts?
    what do You think about it?
    sigpicMany/ManySM/Mariusz/ManyGR/Kliczko

Well, not really. When the server opened we tested a duel between two identical characters, one with excellent 3 options and one with 3 sockets, the equipment was perfectly matching.

Comment

Then comes question, when Spheres will come up
      sigpic
      Credits to PartyRock

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnaros View Post
        Well, not really. When the server opened we tested a duel between two identical characters, one with excellent 3 options and one with 3 sockets, the equipment was perfectly matching.
        did u use harmony DD opt on exe set?
        sigpic
        ''Talent does not exist, we are all equals as humas beings, you can be anyone you want to be. I am not talented, I am obsessed!''
        - Conor McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by 1HPheroFTW View Post
          did u use harmony DD opt on exe set?
          Yes. Both fully loaded and with all bonuses.

Comment

If this is so great, what is max sphere on this sezon? and where we can drop?
            sigpicMany/ManySM/Mariusz/ManyGR/Kliczko

Comment

Level 4, and it will drop from ML mobs in higher maps (currently off)

Comment

Hello Ragnaros ,
                I hope you will turn it on
                So we can try ourselfs with socket set against exe set
                Level 4, and it will drop from ML mobs in higher maps (currently off)

Comment

already done and fully working

Comment

Originally posted by Horotic View Post
                    already done and fully working
                    Hello Horotic,
                    Bro i really don't know how you did it.
                    But i can not find spheres lvl4 to add the seed in them , not even lvl3 sphere. I did was on the maps that Ragna sad and i farm like 2-3 hours with my Bm and nothing.
                    Maybe its a bug i really don't know.
                    And i made some seeds that can;t add them to spheres i can;t find them ^_^
                    So how i can build a sochets set or weapon/shield if i can't find the items to craft it :P
                    Cheers mate !

Comment

Originally posted by MihaiBR View Post
                      Hello Horotic,
                      Bro i really don't know how you did it.
                      But i can not find spheres lvl4 to add the seed in them , not even lvl3 sphere. I did was on the maps that Ragna sad and i farm like 2-3 hours with my Bm and nothing.
                      Maybe its a bug i really don't know.
                      And i made some seeds that can;t add them to spheres i can;t find them ^_^
                      So how i can build a sochets set or weapon/shield if i can't find the items to craft it :P
                      Cheers mate !
                      You can find Level sphere 3 in Raklion 2, and you can find sphere Level 4 in Acheron. Another thing, make sure that you write the name correctly in Mu Helper because Spheres drop, and they are tested. On the other hand, creation of seeds is randomly so it depends on your luck .
                      Last edited by Erick; 5th July 2017, 12:54.
                      [MM]Erick , PandoraMu Staff.

Comment

Level 4 Spheres drop in Acheron (Debenter / Uruk / Nars), very low rate though.

Comment

/delete pls sry

Comment

Working...
                          X