Some will say, it's just a game..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some will say, it's just a game..

Hello everyone, as some of you already know I'm back to this game (there is a reason). First of all, I've been changing my nicknames a lot so to let you all know all my nicknames I remember was - Piestukas, GreenBk, eFernal, Embrace, Lutetium.

Just leveling right now in a spot, reading forum and saw I never used to write something about PandoraMU, about this server, what it feels like, so i think its better now than never.

My verry first touch to PandoraMU was 8-9 years ago, don't remember really well, it was during the new year December 31 - January 1, when i was a kid, my parents used to celebrate new year with their best friends, in that friends family they have a kid same old as i am, he showed me this game, from the verry first moment i couldn't get out of the chair. When i back home first thing i did was install PandoraMU and play this game, nothing else. Hard to remember all the players who helped me, but i'm really thankful for them. I was solo warrior, who couldn't speak English at all, had no guild, nothing, got my DK FO +13 set still had no friends or guilds and then... In noria 1 guy saw me and started to talk with me, but i was a little boy, who couldn't understand much, started to use google translate to understand something at least, he helped me a lot, that guy was - NickJason, (Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii allllllllll, NickJasonnnnnnnnnnn hereeeeeeeeeeee) thats how i remember him..
    Went to the first Castle Siege, actually i didin't know what i've been doing there all i understood "kill players with shield", so thats what i did.

Months passed, I already was able to understand people what they say in English language, i became switch holder for my alliance and did pretty well.

Later on I had a conflict with NickJason i don't remember what was the reason. I invited my friend to play PandoraMU (BrosKi, TheGame) and decided to create guild called EquaL, we've been working hard on this guild, inviting new players to join us, helping them to grow up and become strong, but Season 3 Ep 1 was the moment, when everybody had guilds and knew each other pretty well and i was an unknown player with a strange guild. So we didin't achieve much, just i remember when we've got accepted to our first alliance called GODS, i was verry happy of that.
    Later on we joined NewKings alliance, this alliance was verry strong and verry powerful.

In these years PandoraMU helped me a lot to improve my english skills, thats how i didin't fuck up in school during that lecture and managed to pass it, thank you Ragnaros for creating this server and making it real!

So when there was a wipe I felt down a little bit, I found a new game called Dota Warcraft 3 mode (now its Dota 2 most of you should know this game) But during the school time Dota took a lot of time from me, my results were really bad, so I had to stop and as alternative i've started playing PandoraMU again, where you can leave your character AFK in spot and study, results went to the good point again so in that year when i was in 12 class, I managed to pass all my exams and that was the first year, when i builded my EquaL guild really well and managed to take Castle from NewAge and hold it for a few weeks!

So i've got accepted to university, i had a lot of free time and my desire of Dota 2 became really huge, i've started playing that game again. Had successful moments in this game, managed to achieve Semi-pro and Professional status, played against top world players, but never had a chance to play in top tournaments for a prize pool. Funny thing Dota 2 took that much time, that i didin't realised how much i've missed in university (actually i didin't really like what i've studied, it was History studies) so i quited and next(this) year i was accepted to College, now i'm studying Computer games and animation first year. I really like these studies so i decided to quit Dota 2 and play PandoraMU that doesn't take that much time and you can study while you playing, thats what i really like about this game! When i finish studying i'm willing to create something by myself, that people would like.

For all the years i've spent in PandoraMU I want to thank to all in-game friends and loyal guildmates i had, it was something special. We spoke not only about the game, we spoke about real life, shared our real life memories, showed pictures what we are doing, some helped studying, strange tho, a guy who lives in another world place helps you to do homework, isn't it? I feel like people in-game like in PandoraMU sometimes are more kind and more helpful than those in real life.

I'm really bad at remembering all the nicknames, so all i will say thank you all who was a part in this game for me! You made it special.

See you in game ladies and gentlemans!!

Sincerely,
    Lutetium

p.s. sorry if there was type mistakes.
    Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something.You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.

sigpic

welcome home and good to see ya back bro!!!
    Credits to PartyRock
    sigpic
    Toeter BK / Woogie SM / Ass2you Elf / Drainzler DL

Comment

Good to see you too Toe!
      Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something.You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, looking forward to that new movie!

Comment

Welcome back mate, enjoy your stay once more. Hopefully you won't quit education again :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnaros View Post
            new movie!
            if need some content, have a look here, maybe you'll find something useful

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2...xQlrTxcl_ZE_Qw

and wb
            sigpic
            Credits to PartyRock

Comment

Originally posted by RockOn View Post
              if need some content, have a look here, maybe you'll find something useful

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2...xQlrTxcl_ZE_Qw

and wb

best of the best
              sigpic

Comment

RockOn - can't use these, cause of chat and xsplit logo.

Would recommend using OBS not xsplit, less resources used, more simple. OBS is the best streaming/recording programm at the moment.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X